Whole Food Fiber is a good source of dietary fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods.
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Supports healthy bowel function*
- Promotes regular intestinal motility and elimination*
- Supports healthy epithelial cells in the bowel*
- Provides food for beneficial microorganisms in the lower gastrointestinal (GI) tract*
- Adequate fiber consumption helps maintain blood sugar levels that are already within normal range
- Can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.